Friday, March 7, 2008

News Update on Mom!
We don't, know much more until she talks to the onchologist(sp) on Wednesday, but they do know it's cancer and is probably through her body. Any way she is doing well and resigned to the fact that she can't be alone, so she will be moving in with us in Nampa, so that's a big relief and an honor to take care of her. Besides we have plenty of room. My sister Dolores is coming to visit her next Thursday, so I will pick her up at the airport and after I take her to grandma's I'll leave to go back to Nampa for a week, because Whitnie and I think Molly are coming for spring break, then we have to go to Stacey's for a baby blessing, then I will come home, back to SLC to pick mom and a few items up. I think we are taking most of her furniture to a consignment shop, so we won't have to take that with us.

We will fix up the back room as kind of a studio apartment with a bed, chairs small fridge microwave tv and a drop leaf kitchen table that used to be hers anyway. It's a cheery room and quite large. I think she will enjoy it. She can still eat and watch tv with us, but when she wants to be alone, it will be a nice place for her.

1 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

I love you mom and love to watch you take care of grandma. You have always been there for her and us and are such a good example of charity and love. Our prayers are with grandma.

on a lighter note: I'm totally annoyed about you hanging out with my sisters over spring break. Who knows maybe Lindsay and I have a secret gettaway planned (I wish). At least I get you all to myself the next week.