Monday, March 3, 2008

Back in Utah

I'm in Utah with Molly, and she had her family over for the evening. Boyd;Marks sister Laurie's baby, wasn't too impressed, and slept all evening.
Cash and Ashlyn played quietly most of the evening. Well, except for the hair pulling and getting into things.
I ended up in Utah again, because my mom had to have an MRI, so I came down to take her to her appointment. Molly and her sisters-in-law's had a scrap booking night. They came up with some great pages.
Mark, his dad and brothers, played wii for awhile, then were looking up something on the computer.
Ashlyn was styling in her Goucho pants, looking for something to eat.
She finally got fed, and was content just watching everything going on.

2 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

Ashlyn was really working the Goucho pants she looked so cute in them thanks to Stacey for getting them for her. they really show off her body :)

Stacey Bishop said...

How fun! I wish I was there to see you and Molly and Ashlyn (slash I wish I could go to Tai Pan).