Sunday, March 16, 2008

More on Mom

We have cleaned out mom's house, just waiting for the consignment shop to pick up the rest of her furniture, then we're off to Nampa Idaho to start a new life for her. Les came down over the week end and got what little furniture she wanted to use at our house. She will have a large bedroom set up like a studio apartment with a walk in closet and a bathroom to her self.

Everyone down here has said their goodby's and my sister Dolores flew back to Denver after a great visit. A tearful time for us all. In a few days I think I'll start a new blog spot just about her so that I can pretty much journal how things are going. I'll let you all know when I get it set up.

Dave, that would be a great way for you to comment to her and tell her how much you love her.

Well good night everyone, I'm exhausted.

0 comments: