Monday, September 29, 2008

New family room furniture


I loved my old couches and they lasted longer than I thought they would, but they were becoming thread bare in some places. We have been looking for a long time but could never agree. Notice no coffee table, that's because we got a wii and Les felt it was in the way and we no longer needed one.

This is the first thing we have agreed upon so I felt we should make the move before one of us changed our minds. It's kind of a Chanille material, so it should last long and clean easy.

I know it's a lot of red in here, but I needed something cheery, may use other accents later.

They're really comfortable, and Salsa just noticed she was not in the picture. Sorry Salsa, too late!

3 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

I love it!! I think that chair with the ottoman, closest to the side table is my spot when I come to visit. I love that you went for the 2 chairs instead of another couch. Looks amazing.

Also, I love that trailer park place you went to eat with Lindsay. Looks like so much fun!

Molly Jolley said...

love the new couches i mean next time we come to visit we are not even going to reconize your house. everything looks great

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.