Thursday, September 25, 2008

Les's Family reunion at Twisp Washington


Les's brothers and sisters get together in Twisp Washington at his brother Chip's home every year. His sister Mary Jean passed away last year, so there is just the 5 of them left. I felt bad I couldn't go, but needed to be with mom. Chip's son Hank owns most of the businesses in Twisp. This is his deli.

This is the family: Ted, the youngest on the left, Vivian, Chip the oldest at 81, Fran and Les is 2nd youngest and Chip's dog Blue.

Les at the Barbecue

This is Hanks, chip's sons, cabin just outside of Twisp. It's a beautiful setting

This is part of the grounds around Hank's cabin. Pretty nice hu?

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness! If I lived there, I'd get nothing done--just sit outside and look at my beautiful view all day.