Saturday, June 7, 2008

After Pictures of Kitchen


It seems so much bigger now! I think it's the lighter color.

I like the back splash all the way up on the island

It just looks so much cleaner! We had several choices on edges and decided to go simple with the bull nose edge.

OK, I didn't think it mattered about a sink, but this is a work of art. I love the under mount. We decided not to go cheap on that, and the faucets just came from Sam's Club. It just makes the kitchen pop.

Just an over all look at the kitchen. I think I need to clean off the fridge.

3 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

Looks great you guys!! What a difference.

Molly Jolley said...

It looks awesome. I love the color of the granite. Looks great.

Lindsay Klinger said...

I love the counter tops they look great!!!!