Sunday, May 11, 2008

Things I like about this Mother's Day

Having my mother living here has been so nice and to be able to spend Mother's Day with her has been extra special.

Having a good husband to make us breakfast and set the table is great!

Just having a good husband and a great family is wonderful! If I could have one more thing is would be seeing my children and grandchildren more often. But it's wonderful to hear from them and see pictures often.

Having food a plenty is also nice. We forget how blessed we are to live in a country of abundance and think nothing of it.
I love the beauties of the world and flowers especially. Our garden is constantly growing! This year we have Wade McIrwin Bishop born in Feb. Evie Greer Candence Hatch in April, Gunnar James Lamar Hatch in May and a new little Jolley coming in November. That makes 24.With Cooper on a Mission, Lauren in College, Keith and Lindsay have missionaries living with them, that counts too. We are truly blessed. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

1 comments:

Chris and Laurie said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful mothers day. We are truly blessed... The bouquet looks amazing and yummy...