Thursday, May 22, 2008

ATV's and Snow, not always a good combination

Ok I'm bored, and it's too windy and cold to take mom out. This was a trip a couple of weeks ago.
The first one to get stuck in the snow was me. My solution was just get off my atv and walk away. I put 2 other pictures on to show you the snow was up to the fender, but somehow they didn't copy.
Les Had another idea, such as getting the atv out. So thankfully he had a winch and a tow rope.This worked great, and everyone was glad he had them. They used his winch to get mine out.
Les makes a good straw boss telling everyone how to do it. First of all you'd think after the first one got stuck, we would find another way to get up the hill. There were 3 women on this treck too, but we just stayed out of the way and let them have the fun.
We all got out safely, and Les was trying to figure out how to get his new tow rope clean again. Seriously he was!

2 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

I feel a little wierd inside reading about how my mother is getting stuck in the snow in her ATV. I just can't get it out of my head that growing up you would only get your hair wet in the pool once a year and now you are getting stuck in the snow in an ATV? I just am having a hard time processing it all. Love YOU!!:)

Lindsay Klinger said...

Silly Dad! Tow ropes are supposed to be dirty. If yours is clean people will think you are a sissy.