Friday, April 25, 2008

Touch of Warm Weather


I love our back patio. It's so nice and cozey. Last year we extended the patio cover and it made all the difference in the world.

We changed the arrangement of the patio this year, and put the table closest to the kitchen door, I think it's going to work out better and seems more comfortable.

I know I know too many ATV pictures. But I wish you could see these rocks in the background. It isn't a very good pictures, but it is made up of thousands of individual rocks.

Just notice not just the view out there but how blue the sky is in Idaho.

2 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

i really like the patio lay out it makes more since to have the table closer to the kitchen. that will be really nice.

Chris and Laurie said...

Your patio looks awesome. I hope you don't mind me checking in every once and a while. :)