Monday, July 6, 2009

Fun in July


Adam and Keith eat your heart out, guess where we went for breakfast?

This place has great breakfasts. Adam and Keith once ordered their 8 egg omlets. They spare no expence on decor or signs.

ATVing at Pilates Peak, you just can't get a more spectacular view

I got a new laptop and with it came this net book. You can do anything you can do with a regular computer, it's a little slower, but fun too use. It weighs less than 2 lbs, so will be great to travel with. Below you can see how small it is. Oh yes and I lost the diamond out of my ring again, so I got a ring with smaller diamonds till I can afford to get my other one fixed.

1 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

the computer is so little i love it. thats to bad about your ring. but the new one you got is very pretty. love ya and miss ya