Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blatently stealing from other blogs

Some of you may look at my kids blogs, some may not, so I thought I would like to see these more often. This is Whitnie's son Kyle Trost. He's 17

This is another one of Whitnie's son's, she has 5 sons and one daughter. This is Jake Trost, he is also 17, but they're not twins. long story.

This is John's oldest son, John also has 5 sons. Michael Hatch is also 17. Oh there are stories to tell and books to fill about these three boys.

This is sweet little refreshing Evie Hatch. This is John's youngest and no stories to tell, yet.

This is Lauren Hatch, John's oldest at 19 and is going to BYU Idaho

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness, how the time flies. Seems like all those handsome grandsons and that beautiful granddaughter were just born. How did they grow up so fast? Yes, I can imagine the stories.