Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

Andrea Gibb Tagged me. I was tagged once before, I think by Stacey, but it was when my mother was moving in with us and I just couldn't think. I still can't think of much. Unlike many, I think as I get older, things bother me less. Many things just aren't important in the whole scheme of things. But here it goes:

1. It really bothers me when the bagger at the grocery store, puts cans in the bag upside down.

2.It, of course, bothers me to have things upside down in my pantry. If someone helps me put things away, I go back and turn things right side up when they aren't looking.

3. I get really annoyed when traveling, and there are mile after mile of construction cones and not a construction worker in sight. Utah is the worst.

4. I don't like to see employees standing outside the store smoking. Especially at a restaurant. It helps that they have to be 20 feet a way from the door, but it's still nausiating.

5. It bothers me when kids are dressed extreme, and they are with their parents at the mall who are probably the ones purchasing the items. I'm sure the kids I see don't work.

6. I probably should have put this as #1. It really bothers me when comedians on TV belittle people running for office. I think it's wrong, no matter what party the politician represents. I think it is especially sad what they have done to President Bush and how disrespectful they are to Sarah Palin. Anyone willing to run for office in this day and age should be appreciated.

7. If I wanted to know who movie stars and athletes want to win the election,I would email them. I don't think they should use the media to express their opinion. If they want to tell their friends fine, but don't tell me, unless I ask.

Ok, I have more negative opinions than I thought. I tagged Les, Lindsay and Lauren.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey Thanks! I especially love #7.

Molly Jolley said...

Amen to that sister:) I totally agree with the whole politics thing. love you