Friday, July 25, 2008

Saying Good by to Josh and Family


It was such a great thing to have Josh and his family come to visit! It was also good for grandma to see her youngest grandson as well as the others.

The kids were so good, and this was Cambria and Hunter's first trip here. I think they will want to come again.

Thank goodness they're still the age to love the dollar store.
This is Mason and Hunter age 5, almost 6
Meadow and Cambria had a great time together, they are 7. I think their favorite thing to do was play in the sprinklers.

Hunter and Johnny ready for their big trip. Thank goodness for portable dvd players. It was about 8pm and at this point the kids have no idea how long the trip would be. I called them about noon the next day and they were almost home. They have to make a lot of stops with that many kids, and trust me when we went anywhere their bladders are not very big. I think they had a great time and felt it was worth it.

0 comments: